Create Content for Wardrobe Hackers
This is Phase 2 of the Application Process
Congrats! It looks like you made it through Phase 1 of our application process.
To be considered for a part-time position at Wardrobe Hackers, please complete the following assignment (Phase 2):
- Write a 200-400 word article showcasing a product you’ve tried or currently use. Talk about the pros and cons, where you can find it online, who it’s ideal for, why it’s helpful, etc. Upload it to the form below.
- Record a quick 0:45-2 minute video that summarizes the article you wrote. Talk about the pros and cons, where you can find it online, who it’s ideal for, why it’s helpful, etc. Don’t worry about editing your video as that’s not a requirement for this position. Upload the video to Youtube and include a link to the video in the form below.
- Submit your assignment in the form below.
Write a 200-400 Word Article
Write about a product you’ve tried or currently use.
Record a Vid & Upload to Youtube
Record a video under 2 minutes summarizing your article.
Submit Your Assignment
Upload your article & link to your video in the form below to be considered for our part-time position.
Do you consider yourself good at blogging and good in front of the camera? If so, we’re hiring! Wardrobe Hackers is hiring a part-time Content Creator to write articles related to clothing hacks, saving money on clothes, and practical fashion. This may be a great opportunity for you if you already have a full-time job and are looking for extra income in a contractor-type position, you work from home, OR if you’re a stay-at-home parent.
Our Content Creators are in charge of consistently creating 6-10 “content pieces” per month, each piece consisting of a written article or blog post and also a video of yourself in front of the camera summarizing your article and showing off the products you’ve tried. This includes researching the topics, buying and evaluating relevant products (budget provided) and then creating the actual content itself.
While we will provide direction and guidance on categories, it will be your job to come up with the specific topics you write & film about. You’ll have access to our studio/media room and don’t need to know the technicalities of how to work a camera or edit video – we’ve got people who handle that part!
Join the Wardrobe Hackers team today by submitting the application below.
- Not Camera Shy – You must be somewhat comfortable in front of the camera. We expect this improve over time
- Must be Local – You must live within the Fort Mill or Charlotte metro area so you can visit our studio in Fort Mill 1-2 times each month for recording OR have a studio of your own
- Great Writer – Must be someone that pays close attention to grammar and spelling when writing.